I have not purchased a JeeNode yet, but I want to. I have used Arduinos for quite a while...
1) if I am careful to turn the transmitter off when I'm not using it (can I turn the transmitter off?), can I run 10 or 20 of these in a room at the same time, without them interfering with each other?
2) where can I find documentation about the board (pin outs, wiring diagram, etc)? Where can I find sample program source code?
3) do I program JeeNodes with the Arduino IDE, or with something else?
4) if I want to communicate with a group of JeeNodes from a single control desktop computer, what hardware do I use to add the wireless capability to the desktop?
5) does the JeeNode RF interfere with WiFi?
6) what do you suggest for enclosures or battery packs for the JeeNode?